Gabe is dying to build a snowman, but we have yet to have enough snow for that. Everyday he sees it's snowing outside he gets all excited and says let's build a snowman today and I have to tell him there isn't enough snow. So then he says "maybe after my nap" to which I have to reply "probably not, there still won't be enough snow". Poor kid. I told him we should go visit my aunt and uncle up in Elkhart, IN, they've got gobbs of snow! So now we have maybe half an inch on the ground and are about to have 2 of the coldest days we've seen in years. At least if there's alot of snow on the ground it makes it easier to face the extreme cold! ......okay so Gabe's not the only one looking forward to building a snowman!!!
1 comment:
Well it's now the 18th and still no snow,I'm sure we'll make up for it soon.Hello Gabe & Caleb,tell Mom&Dad Grandpa needs a sitting job,I'm starting to get withdraw simptons
Post a Comment