Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween 2008

I thought since I hadn't added Halloween pictures in here yet I'd do that today. The only places we go for Halloween are to my grandma's so she can see Gabe dressed up and then to our church for their Fall Festival. It's a great time, they have all kinds of games for the kids and bounce houses, free food, hayrides. It's a lot of fun. We still haven't taken him around the neighborhood to trick or treat. He doesn't know the difference. I'm sure once he's in school and has friends in the neighborhood he may want to do more of that. Until then we'll probably continue just doing what we've been doing. He was cookie monster.
He are Mike and Gabe on the hayride. Of course I couldn't join them this year.

This is Gabe with his cousin Hayden (scarecrow).

He's Brody as a lion (that's my sister holding him).



Here he is playing a couple games.

No comments: