Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Brody is born!!!

I ment to get this posted way before this, but haven't been home much lately. We've been visiting my sister Candy and her family. She had her second boy Broden "Brody" Gene on May 12th. They pulled up to the hospital at 5:50am and he was born at 6:13am!! No time for any drugs. That's scary how fast he came! He looks just like Hayden (her first) did when he was a newborn! Here he is:

Here I am as the proud aunt!

Gabe and Hayden loved sitting in the hospital bed with Candy.
I think they are eating part of her lunch here.

Candy and Ken gave Hayden new cars to play with when he came to see the baby for the first time and that's all he was interrested in for many days. Everytime we'd ask him if he wanted to see his baby brother he'd say "Not Yet!"

No comments: