
4x8 Photo Card Print Your 4X8 Photo Card
Create personalized greeting cards and invitations by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
I am so excited about this Christmas Card. Recently I started using Photoshop Elements. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing most of the time in this program. I just know that it does a lot of cool things that I want to learn. Well, with this card I completely designed it myself! I added the background, border on pictures, everything! Then I figured out how to name it correctly so I could upload to shutterfly and print it out!!! I'm sorry, I just get really excited when I figure something out that I worked really hard on. I would have liked to have done a little more with it, but for a first try, I'm happy! I'll be picking them up tomorrow and hopefully mailing them in the next week. Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment