On Palm Sunday at our church they had the little kids (up through 2nd grade) sing in front of the church. We knew this was planned, but just assumed Gabe wouldn't go up front. He surprised us and went (because his little friends went up also, mainly Emma). Then we found out that he was "the kid" that would disrupt the group. Of course being Palm Sunday they handed all the kids palm branches. Well, Gabe being the boy that he is, felt they were better used as SWORDS! He and another little girl started wacking each other with the branches and laughing! It's the first time I've ever been a little embarrassed about something Gabe did. There was really nothing we could do to stop it. Luckily they weren't up there singing for long. The pictures I have of the event are very poor quality, but you can still make him out (he's in the white shirt). In Gabe's defense I think he was about the youngest one up there, but he still shouldn't have been acting up. Oh well, makes for a good story I guess.


Here he is decorating Easter cookies (shirt off to minimize mess).
He blobbed all the icing in one spot on each cookie.

Palm Sunday afternoon we headed to Ohio for Hannah's 8th birthday! She is the daughter of our good friends Tim & Heather.
Here she is holding Caleb. (Until he got fussy at least).

Here's Gabe with his buddy Wyatt (Hannah's brother). He is about 6 months younger then Gabe.

No comments:
Post a Comment