Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Update

Here's a picture of me at about 28 weeks (7 months). Of course I'm bigger then this now, but haven't taken a picture since (I guess I need to). I'll be 36 weeks on Monday, so the baby really could safely come at any time in the next 4 weeks. I'm sort of counting on it being an October baby even though my official due date isn't until Nov. 10th. Gabe was 9 days early, so I'm hoping this one is too. I just don't want it born on Oct. 31st. Although the 30th would be great!





This is Mike's band at one of the parades this year. It was a hot day, but they did pretty good. Since this parade they have gotten enough kids interrested to have some flag girls also. It makes the band look a whole lot bigger.




The last day of August we took a 2nd trip to Kings Island (we had 1 free ticket and Mike's cousin works there some and got a good deal on the other ticket). Gabe had a lot of fun and rode several kiddy rides. While Mike and his sister, Julie, rode some of the roller coaster. I couldn't do anything really and I walked around way too much that day.




We finally got the firepit we've been eyeing all summer and had s'mores over it the first weekend we had it. It was alot of fun having a fire in our backyard that made it feel like we were camping.


Gabe is finally in his "big boy" room and out of the nursery. He wanted a Cars room (and I've wanted to make him a Jeff Gordon room since he was born), so he's got a Cars/Jeff Gordon/race car room. He loves it. And he's finally out of the toddler bed also. He's in a twin bed and doesn't even need a rail. He's growing up so fast. I don't have any pictures of the room completed so I'll have to post them at a later time.
Not much else going on around here, just waiting anxiously for the baby to get here. We've got all the baby stuff down out of the attic and everythings set up waiting. I finally packed for the hospital today so we are pretty much ready. We plan to update the blog when the baby is born (at the hospital if possible with my sisters laptop). So check back often in the next several weeks to see baby pictures.

No comments: